Greetings and warmest wishes, Internet~Land! I hope you are well here in the beginning of February. I am continuing to plug right along. Work has been very, VERY BUSY, so I have tried to make the most of my shorter weekends with added rest. Last week, however, I decided to be a bit more productive. A while back I was doodling some new designs, and sketched out a cute little coat with lots of gathers. Next, I set to work to draw out the pattern pieces. Using my break times at work, I got everything cut out so I could sew it together for you. I’m very happy with the results!
Then came the job of putting all the video footage together and getting it edited ~ you know, taking out all my bloopers and such. All was going well until the video failed to render. Evidently, there was some kind of corruption in the Intro video file. Oh, bother. Well, it took a few extra days to get it done, but now I have the tutorial ready to go with this pattern. I hope your dollies will enjoy wearing a new winter look!