Howdy, howdy, Internet~Land! I hope your Christmas & Holiday Season has been joyful! I am so blessed ~ my daughters spoiled me this year with so much fun! I shared some of their gifts in my newest video. Other items included Sherlock DVD sets, dolly accessories, a Dumbledore doll by Mattel, and more products for my 2019 Happy Planner! As shown in the video, I also received an order from Mirodoll that includes a 60cm male body and a 1/4 scale girl “Candy” head/body set. I have so many fun things to do this coming year. Now I just need to schedule time to get them all done! One of the first things on my “To Do List” is finishing up my Doctor Who outfit. So ~ this week I am working on his suit coat. I had some challenges with this project, so in the video, I have added extra notes in the places where I needed to make changes to the process. This way, you can see what I originally tried, as well as how I will change it next time. Many of you who are master sewers will spot my errors immediately, I’m sure, but for many of us ~ we can hopefully learn from my mistakes! I have removed the original pattern and reposted the REVISED version in its place (both in the original post and on the “Ready To Print” page). I will repost the link to the REVISED PDF here as well. Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!!!
REVISED – BJD 70cm Male Suit Coat